We are looking for a variety of people to cover many different skills and tasks (creating banners; writing guides or news; developing and hosting events, etc. ).
We want to build a strong and motivated team of people willing to support one another, individuals and the community as a whole.
As Game Master (GM) you would be supporting the community in game and in our forum by answering questions. You would be activley in touch with the community explaining game features, ensuring order, informing players of the rules when they create a conflict and helping the Community Manager with keeing the forum informative and clear and also with planing, organizing and host events and if you have a creative mind you are welcome to help out with creating banner for different occasions.
What tasks can you expect?
- Moderating the Forum and making sure that the rules and TOS are being respected
- Helping players with gameplay questions and technical issues
- Plan, organize and host events in the game and in the forum
- Creating banners
- General support
- Legal age
- Must have time to contribute to the community (1 - 2 hours per day)
- Have strong people skills, enthusiasm and knowledge
- Have desire to expand and improve the community
- Show teamwork and ability to work and foster discussions with others
- Have or be willing to meet any additional requirements
- Good English language writing skills
- Able to work in a team
- A headset with microphone
If you qualify fot these points, you can send an application! Send an e-mail with the subject "Application - Game Master" email@example.com
Your application must contain the following:
- Your sur- and lastname
- Your age
- Your Nickname in the game and your level
- Your forum name
- Any previous experience as Game Master or Moderator
- Why you are applying and why you think you would fit into the team
If you feel like you want to get to know our team, stand up for the community and pursue your personal career as a member of the Zula team, do not hesitate to apply.
We would like to advise you that your application is considered confidential and that you are not allowed to tell other players! Your private account should have absolutely no connection to your GM account!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Zula Team